[eclipse-mirrors] Polarsys.org needs a few mirrors

Greetings,

Polarsys.org is an OSS community with tools focused on aerospace,
defense and security, energy, health care, telecommunications and
transportation to name a few. It is hosted by the Eclipse Foundation.

We need a few mirrors to help ensure the downloads are distributed. The
bandwidth and disk requirements are small (20 GB disk space) and we
don't expect these requirements to grow very rapidly.

If you have some cycles, please drop me a note at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
with your RSYNC host IP address and we'll open up the port for you and
add you to the list.

Many thanks,

Denis

Back to the top