De : portal on behalf of webmaster [mailto:portal-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 1 avril 2015 02:23
À : Service L3 L@goon
Objet : Eclipse Mirror

Hi,

Thank you for volunteering to be an Eclipse mirror!  I've added your IP address to the access list and you should be able to sync with our server shortly.

You can use the script at this location to update your mirror.  Simply configure the base path and set the mirror options you have selected when completing the registration process:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt

For faster RSYNC service, please use the RSYNC hubs in USA or Europe.