Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Is it just me or is download.eclipse.org rsync down?

Holger Oehm (holger.oehm@xxxxxxx) wrote on Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 07:22:09AM BRT:
> my rsync job is failing since Monday with error messages like this:
>
> # rsync: did not see server greeting
> # rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
> main.c(1647) [Receiver=3.1.0]

Ours is this:

rsync: safe_read failed to read 1 bytes [Receiver]: Connection reset by peer (104)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(276) [Receiver=3.1.1]

And even when it connects there seems to be a timeout that makes our transfers
abort. Please check that any timeouts are at least 3h.

Back to the top