Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Change of domain address for eclipse.saplabs.bg

Hi Matt,

Are you sure that the mirrors.linux-bg.org entry is active?

I still don’t see the Bulgarian mirror appearing when downloading stuff from eclipse.org. For example the binary from URL [1] is available on URLs [2] and [3] on the mirror, but it is still not suggested to me as an option.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

[2] http://mirrors.linux-bg.org/eclipse/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

[3] http://eclipse.linux-bg.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR2/eclipse-jee-juno-SR2-win32-x86_64.zip

Thanks,