Re: [eclipse-mirrors] [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (8422) rsync ERROR on 2012.11.30-15:48:16]

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 03:47:22PM +0100, Carsten Otto wrote:
> I stopped our rsync cronjob until the issue is resolved.

Dear Eclipse team,

it seems you still have no proper mechanism to deal with errors on your
mirror or mails from the admins like me that access your mirror. I
disabled mirroring for ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de at the end of January
this year and _still_ did not get any response regarding the original
issue or the deactivation. Fortunately our mirror is not offered for
downloads that we cannot provide, so technically there is no real reason
to deal with this issue right now.

Nevertheless I'd love to have the following questions answered:

1) Do you want us to mirror your data?
2) If so, do you care about errors on your side?
3) If so, what do you do against that? How do you plan to react to
   notifications from the outside (e.g. me)?

Best regards,
--
Carsten Otto           otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/