From: portal on behalf of webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Subject: Eclipse Mirror
To: mploria@xxxxxxx

Hi,

Thank you for volunteering to be an Eclipse mirror!  I've added your IP
address to the access list and you should be able to sync with our server
shortly.

You can use the script at this location to update your mirror.  Simply
configure the base path and set the mirror options you have selected when
completing the registration process:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt

For faster RSYNC service, please use the RSYNC hubs in USA or Europe.

Please subscribe to the eclipse-mirrors mailing list at
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse-mirrors and send a message
when you have completed syncing and I'll add your link to our download
page!  Also please advise me if you decide to change any of the mirroring
options.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html

--
Mario Paul Loria
Founder: ScriptThe.Net, PSGNet | Co-Founder: Meme101.comWhyteDev

Back to the top