Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New server in China

Thank you, I can see it now, but I have two question:
1. How to make my mirror server at the first one if visit in my network?
As long as download.eclipse.org can resolve your clients domain name as neusoft.edu.cn then your internal mirror should be the only one listed. If we can't preform that lookup then you'll get the 'standard' list based around geoip lookups.
2. Why access log have double slash after eclipse? "GET /eclipse//technology/epp/downloads/release/juno/SR1/eclipse-modeling-juno-SR1-win32-x86_64.zip HTTP/1.1"
Possibly because the URL provided when signing up had trailing /'s. I've removed them from your record.

-Matt.

Back to the top