Re: [eclipse-mirrors] [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (32531) rsync ERROR on 2012.06.27-22:53:38]

The attribute cache has gone stale for that directory. I'd have to stop Apache, umount it and remount it, which, in the middle of a release, I cannot do.

At this time, I can only recommend you ignore the warnings.  Sorry.

Denis

On 06/27/2012 05:19 PM, Carsten Otto wrote:
Another one. Pretty please take care that I do not need to tell you
about these errors. Or pay me. Thanks.

----- Forwarded message from carsten@xxxxxxxxx -----

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:53:38 +0200 (CEST)
From: carsten@xxxxxxxxx
To: datafetch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (32531) rsync ERROR on 2012.06.27-22:53:38

file has vanished: "/technology/epp/packages/juno/compositeContent.jar" (in eclipseMirror)
file has vanished: "/technology/epp/packages/juno/compositeArtifacts.xml" (in eclipseMirror)
file has vanished: "/technology/epp/packages/juno/compositeArtifacts.jar" (in eclipseMirror)
file has vanished: "/technology/epp/packages/juno/compositeContent.xml" (in eclipseMirror)
rsync warning: some files vanished before they could be transferred (code 24) at main.c(1526) [generator=3.0.7]

Back to the top