Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse Juno files are in place

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 09:18:49AM -0400, Denis Roy wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that tomorrow, June 27, Eclipse.org is hosting
> its annual simultaneous release.  This year, over 70 OSS projects are
> having a major release all at the same time.

I now want to install the new software. It seems Eclipse only makes use
of download.eclipse.org, which is crawling with 20 KByte/sec. Could you
point me to some discussion/documentation/anything that explains how I
can setup my local Eclipse installations so that my mirror (or any
other!) will be used? It seems you only use the mirrors for fresh
downloads of Eclipse (which, as I assume, happens not so often).

Carsten Otto           otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211