Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse mirrors for Europe

Sorry, the image was not successfully attached.
I'm sending it again.
Vincenzo

2012/4/27 RCP-Vision <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,
we are an Eclipse mirror for Italy.
Some time ago we had some problem in being listed as mirrors and the problem seems the following:
the european mirror
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror
seems not to update the ztime timestamp info, see image

we now are rsync-ing with the main Eclipse server (from U.S.), but the connection often has problems.

We would like to have feedbacks from other european mirrors.
Could you tell us if you are experiencing similar problems with european server (www.mirrorservice.org) ?
If yes, how did you solved them?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.
Regards

Vincenzo