Re: [eclipse-mirrors] [carsten@xxxxxxxxx: [ftpsync-eclipse-ftp@ftp] (28917) rsync ERROR on 2011.09.02-23:12:46]

Without being a webmaster there... it looks like the site.zip file contains the nightly builds of the EGit team and is replaced by a new one after every build. The last replace happened at about 4am server time (~8am UTC) and I guess that you started your rsync *before* the file has been replaced. During the sync process it got replaced by a new one and therefore you see the stale NFS handle.

Regards, Markus

On 7 September 2011 10:54, Carsten Otto <otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 10:51:31AM +0200, Carsten Otto wrote:
> 2) why do other admins (not related to eclipse.org) get mails I just
> intended to send to you?

Carsten Otto           otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211