[eclipse-mirrors] Spanish eclipse mirror active

Hello,

  we started the process of adding an eclipse mirror to our mirror
service two years ago, but for several reasons the mirror never got
finished (our apologies for that). I can confirm you that the mirror is
now active at these  addresses:

ftp://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/eclipse/
http://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/eclipse/

It's a full eclipse mirror, being mirrored twice a day from
download.eclipse.org. I have just filled again the form at:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php

(we were already included in the acl, but probably some info was wrong)

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you need further
information or something is wrong. We'd appreciate also the confirmation
that the mirror has been added.

thanks,

Jose Manuel.

Back to the top