Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Hungarian mirror

Hi,

Our list of mirrors varies depending on which file the user is downloading.  The main Eclipse downloads page only shows the mirror geographically closest to the user, to favour placement of our Member Distros.

Can you provide a link as to where you would expect to see your mirror?  For instance, the latest Webtools release lists the I-Logic mirror:
http://eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/R-3.2.0-20100615235519/wtp-R-3.2.0-20100615235519.zip

Or are you simply not getting any hits for Eclipse files?

Thanks,

Denis