[eclipse-mirrors] rsync errors again

For a few weeks now already I am getting errors during my rsync runs:

rsync: send_files failed to open "/birt/update-site/2.5/artifacts.xml" (in eclipseMirror): Permission denied (13)
rsync: send_files failed to open "/technology/imp/updates/releng/index-OLD.html" (in eclipseMirror): Permission denied (13)

I thought someone once said, that there was a script which checks for wrong
permissions. It seems to be not working anymore.

		Adrian