Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Hungarian mirror ?

On 03/08/2010 10:02 AM, Gábriel Ákos wrote:
Hi,

I've discovered recently that the Hungarian eclipse mirror is not
offered for download anymore?! What happened? Should I check something
here?

Thanks,
Akos
Some time last year I changed the way mirrors were being tracked. Your mirror was marked as a Full mirror when in fact you are mirroring specific portions, so it was not showing up at all. I have fixed that, and upon the next crawl, your mirror will be added to the list again.

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top