2. Our mirror is becoming quite large, but we have a new release today which likely added several GB of new content.  I expect some of the older releases will (eventually) be moved to the non-mirrored archives.  If you want to cut down on what you are mirroring, feel free to contact me directly and I can help you out.

Thanks for being Eclipse mirrors!  I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

Denis

On 02/26/2010 04:08 AM, Jason Pyeron wrote:
Please don't hijack threads, my black berry got me out of bed for a response on
my question.

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse-mirrors-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-mirrors-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aric Fedida
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 3:57
To: Eclipse download mirror administrators discussion and
announcements
Subject: Re: [eclipse-mirrors] RE: Internal Mirror of Eclipse.org

Does it make sense the mirror is now more than 295gb in size?
I allotted a 300gb storage partition for it, and it's now
running out of space.

This is what I do:

# lvextend -L+50G /dev/mirrorvg/mirrorlv
# umount /dev/mirrorvg/mirrorlv
# resize2fs /dev/mirrorvg/mirrorlv
# mount /dev/mirrorvg/mirrorlv /var/spool/mirrors

Aric Fedida <aric@xxxxxxxxx>
Mobile	+358-41-726-4589
eFax	+972-3-5480854

I am going back to bed.