[eclipse-mirrors] Did I miss a memo?

We have an internal mirror of eclipse.org, which I have kept updated with a version of the rsync script as provided by eclipse.org.

I just looked in my logs, and see that this has been failing recently, due to this error:

@ERROR: Unknown module 'eclipseFullMirror'
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)

These are the related lines from my copy of the rsync script:

RSYNC_HOST=download.eclipse.org
RSYNC_PATH=eclipseFullMirror

This is what I was told to use to get copies of the web pages as well as the downloads.

Please advise on what has changed...

Back to the top