[eclipse-mirrors] RE: Eclipse Mirror

Dear Webmaster,

Thank you for your operation of adding the access list.
Our server was completed the syncing of eclipse.
The information of our server was,

http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/eclipse/
ftp://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/eclipse/
rsync://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/eclipse/

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tomohiro Ito, Dr.Eng.
Assistant Professor
Networking and Computing Service Center, Yamagata University
3-4-16 Johnan, Yonezawa, Yamagata, 9928510, JAPAN
TEL:+81-238-26-3021, FAX:+81-238-26-3461
E-mail: tomohiro_ito@xxxxxxxx