[eclipse-mirrors] OSL cutting back on space

Dear Admins-

The OSL (aka ftp.osuosl.org/pub/eclipse) is in a bit of a space crunch
at the moment and I need to temporarily change our mirror from being a
"full eclipse" mirror to just a "full platform" mirror. I just wanted to
notify you in case you linked to the other parts of the site. We plan on
be back to normal in about 3-4 months once the new hardware is in place.

Thank you!

--
Lance Albertson                                    lance <at> osuosl.org
Systems Administrator / Architect                        Open Source Lab