Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Problem Mirroring Tools

Hi Randy,

I looked at my logs, and can see many connections around the same time. I think our servers limit the connection count to one per IP. At any rate, I didn't see any specific errors, but in one instance, the RSYNC seems to have been successful, as many, many bytes were transferred.

If you're still having problems with this, please contact me directly at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll look into it.

Denis

Randy Hanford wrote:
Hi,

I am having trouble mirroring the full tools. The following is what I
get running the rsync command by itself. It stops on the aspectj jar
file.

The command I used
/usr/bin/rsync -rtlvP  --blocking-io --block-size=32768 --stats
--delete download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/tools/*
/opt/eclipse-mirror/tools/

receiving file list ...
21527 files to consider
ajdt/
ajdt/aspectj-1.1.0.jar
rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
io.c(614) [receiver=2.6.8]
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (698555 bytes received so far) [generator]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
io.c(463) [generator=2.6.8]

Thanks, Randy

---

Randal V Hanford