Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Mirror that can let me rsync from...

I think the problem here is simply crossing the ocean.

I have a 7Mbit cable connection at home, and I can get the entire 7Mbit while rsyncing from download.eclipse.org ( and OSU).

So I definitely think we need a working RSYNC host in Europe (or Asia), unless the UK mirror folks can help us use their host).

Denis

Pepijn Palmans - Kangaroot wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the progress of setting up a new mirror on a fast pipe (1gbit) that could also catch bit of the upcoming traffic of the upcoming release...

The only problem I have, is that I cannot get synchronised fast enough from the download.eclipse.org server. (I only get like 4mbit) The same goes for the rsync.osuosl.org server. The UK mirror that is listed in the script doesn't seem to work.

Is there anyone that can offer me an rsync directory that I can synchronise with that has more bandwidth ?

Otherwise, I'll not be making it by this friday to get things synchronised.

Best regards,

Pepijn

p.s.: you'll find the mirror on eclipse.kangaroot.net