[eclipse-mirrors] Re: Eclipse mirror site

Denis,

Thank you for adding me. I've completed my rsync with rsync.osuosl.org. The command I'm using to rsync is:

rsync -rtlvp --delete rsync.osuosl.org::eclipse/* /var/mirrors/eclipse

In the eclipse rsync script it requests mirrors in the US rsync from this location. Instead of running the script I extracted the one command I needed and I've got it on the cron, executing every 4 hours.

I am mirroring the full platform. Please feel free to verify my mirror has the correct content and is rsyncing correctly.

Thank you again, and I'm looking forward to being an Eclipse mirror!  :)

Sincerely,

Kenneth Rahn Jr

Quoting "Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Thank you for volunteering to be an Eclipse mirror!  I've added your ip
address 72.87.91.29 to the access list and you should be able to sync
with our server shortly.

You can use the script at this location to update your mirror:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse.org-rsync.sh.txt

For faster RSYNC service, please use the RSYNC hubs in USA or Europe.

Please subscribe to the eclipse-mirrors mailing list at
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/admin/eclipse-mirrors and send a
message when you have completed syncing and I'll add your link to our
download page!  Also please advise me if you decide to change any of
the mirroring options.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx