Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New Eclipse Release, and Callisto

Hi Denis,

I assume you should clone yourself today...
But could you send an estimated time of the official download start to the mailing list?

Thanks a lot and regards
Markus

--
Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH

Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:

Greetings mirror maintainers,

The Eclipse Platform released a new version of Eclipse today. Additionally, nine other Eclipse projects also released new versions of their respective projects, in an event we called Callisto.

This release is huge in that the impact of not only one, but ten projects will be felt soon.

The files are currently on download.eclipse.org, and they're only available via RSYNC. If you have a way of beginning your RSYNC process manually, we'd appreciate if you could do so. This is especially true of our USA (OSU) and European (UK Mirror Service) RSYNC hubs.

Thanks in advance for all your support. You all make Eclipse a better place!

Denis

Back to the top