Re: [eclipse-mirrors] mirror size

Hi Akos

I'll move some of our stable builds and old release builds to archive.eclipse.org, which should reduce the amount of space that we consume on the mirrors. Thanks for being an eclipse mirror!

Kim

Akos Gabriel <akos.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-mirrors-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/02/2006 07:48 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse download mirror administrators discussion and announcements

Eclipse download mirror administrators discussion and announcements <eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse-mirrors] mirror size

Hi,

I'd like to ask if it would be possible to reduce the amount of disk
space needed to have an eclipse mirror?

I have updates and eclipse stable builds mirror on a 75GB partition, and
it is full. Although I'm quite sure that at most 10% of the actually
occupied space is "used" i.e. downloaded from the site.

Regards,
Akos

--
Üdvözlettel,