Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse.org mirrors providing RSYNC access

Ok we have been using our ftp mirroring stuff but I will switch to 6hrly
rsync if we are to be master for Europe?

Can someone enable access for  212.219.56.128/26 (we use a cluster of
machines). to mirror from rsync://download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror/

Phill.