Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New timestamp file to mirror

WebMaster wrote:
Greetings to all eclipse.org mirror site maintainers,

In order to make it easier for us and for our community to distinguish a mirror's state (fresh, stale, outdated), I have created a centralized timestamp file that you should include in your RSYNC script.

The RSYNC command to get this timestamp is as follows:

rsync -tlv --delete download1.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/TIME
/path/to/eclipse/mirror/

I would like to thank you once again for volunteering your time, bandwidth and disk space to be an Eclipse mirror site.

If you have any questions, please forward them to me.

I tried it as described, but did not work.
Without the 1 in download1 it works.

Regards,
Akos

Back to the top