Re: [eclipse-mirrors] UK mirror at UK

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Web Master wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  I have changed the label to "JISC National Mirror
> Service" for the following URLs:
>

>  >  http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.eclipse.org/
>  >  ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/download.eclipse.org/
>

> If I understand correctly, mirrorservice.org is also mirroring Eclipse?
>   Are you RSYNCing it from us or from JISC?

yes we do from you we used to operate mirror.ac.uk, but we had to release
the domian due to legal issues(now JISC mirror operate from that address,
so we infact have been mirroring you for
since(2003/04/03). We rsync nightly from 212.219.56.128/26 range.
My name is Phillip Camp I am Manager of the UK Mirror Service
And the contact address to the staff here is
archive-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirror urls
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.eclipse.org/
ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.eclipse.org/
rsync://rsync.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.eclipse.org/

--
Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service
http://www.mirrorservice.org/

Back to the top