RE: [eclipse-mirrors] PHP scripts complaint

I haven't seen this behavior on my mirror--I looked through my logs and I've
had several requests for those pages.  What version of PHP are you running?

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-mirrors-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adrian Reber
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 12:59 PM
To: eclipse-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-mirrors] PHP scripts complaint

Hi,

the php scripts used on the download pages for the eclipse releases make
some serious problems on my server. I have apache processes which grow
sometimes bigger than 1.1GB. Especially the files buildNotes.php and
testResults.php generate the biggest problem, because they don't work on my
mirror server because some files are missing... I am not mirroring any php
files from eclipse right now. Would it not be possible to make the download
pages only static, because the php scripts are very nice but not really
necessary on the mirrors. Especially if they don't work.

		Adrian

--
Adrian Reber <adrian@xxxxxxxx>                  http://lisas.de/~adrian/