[eclipse-live] Virgo Webinar - Aug. 31

The Eclipse Virgo project provides a modular open source application server based on OSGi. The project is a donation to the Eclipse foundation of the dm Server open source project developed by SpringSource (VMware). Virgo provides a standalone kernel which may be used on its own or configured to create custom server types. Virgo Web Server integrates the Gemini Web container on top of the kernel to support standard WAR files and modular webapps comprising OSGi bundles.

Eclipse Virgo
August 31, 2010 at 8:00 am PDT / 11:00 pm EDT / 3:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CEST
Presented by Glyn Normington & Steve Powell of VMware
Register at http://live.eclipse.org/node/937

In this webinar, we'll explore the key features of Virgo such as: repositories, deployment plans, regions, Equinox console extensions and administration console. We'll demonstrate the Eclipse-based tooling and the runtime facilities of Virgo. We'll also cover the current status of the project and how you can get involved.

For more information on this and other Eclipse webinars visit
http://live.eclipse.org/.  Special thanks to Adobe for contributing their Adobe Acrobat Connect product to host the webinar.

Cheers,
--
Lynn Gayowski