[eclipse-live] Grouping of Files/Resources

I'm new to this list but have been an eclipse user for a couple years. I'm wondering if there is a way to group files and resources, similar to a working set, but have it automatically open/close those files. For example, I am currently working on 2 projects simultaneously. I routinely have to have about 15 files open for each project. I would like to be able to simple open a working set and have it open all of those files. When I switch gears and move to the other project, I'd like to close that working set of files and open the new one. Is this natively possible, or does anyone know of a plugin that might provide this functionality?

Thanks!

--
Jake Churchill
CF Webtools