Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 project has been provisioned (PLEASE READ)

Boris Bokowski wrote on 10/30/2008 05:56:27 PM:
> [...]

> CVS:
> The e4 project has one directory in CVS: /cvsroot/eclipse/e4
> I have created subdirectories as follows:
>
> org.eclipse.e4.resources
>   bundles
>   doc
>   examples
>   tests
> org.eclipse.e4.resources.releng
>   maps
> org.eclipse.e4.ui
>   bundles
>   doc
>   examples
>   tests
> org.eclipse.e4.ui.releng
>   maps

Based on John's feedback, I have a new revised structure as follows:

+ org.eclipse.e4.resources
+   bundles
+   doc
+   examples
+   tests
+ org.eclipse.e4.ui
+   bundles
+   doc
+   examples
+   tests

+ releng
+   org.eclipse.e4.resources.releng
+     maps
+   org.eclipse.e4.ui.releng
+     maps

This new structure has the advantage that the releng projects are all in one place.

I made the corresponding changes on dev.eclipse.org already. Speak up now if you have a better suggestion - it is still pretty easy to change things.

Boris

Back to the top