[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Declarative UI roundup -- time for a call?

Hi all,

Great discussion.  It seems there's enough interest, knowledge, and opinion to have a call on this subject.  In particular I think this conversation has raised the very important and subtle question of what we think the goal of a declarative UI technology should be in e4.  That subject seems best served by a conf call vs. email.

Shall I try to pick a time in say about two weeks?  I was thinking 1.5 hours.  I'm now thinking that the format we followed for the styling call may not suite this discussion: there we somewhat understand the goal and were just comparing different technologies, but here I realize that the conversation needs to start at a broader level.  Specifically, while it would be good to have presentations on XSWT, XUL, etc., I think the agenda has to be more around approaches and goals.

Your thoughts?
Kevin

Back to the top