[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] [resources] CVS is set up

Hey gang,

I've copied over the resources plugins that John A pointed me at over to the e4 location you can get it here:

    /cvsroot/eclipse/e4/org.eclipse.e4.resources

There's on directory for the real bundles, and one for the test bundles.

I imagine we'll need to follow the Eclipse project release processes when committing changes for builds. In the meantime, I suggest doing any work you are planning on branches that we can merge in when they get community approval.

Any thoughts on that?

Also let me know if I'm missing anything (one thing I'm missing is a 3.5 environment to build this thing, but I'll fix that ASAP ;).

Doug.

Back to the top