Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Fw: Declarative UI roundup?

:)O'cause,I never knows other more simpler thing. Not only the script
self, it's AST more simple.
Not only just for the simple case, the script direct support MAP.
Why simple? it's just do Object Notation, NO any other thing.
The showed script indeed is SWT-protocoled sort of script.

Best,qinxian