Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Fw: Declarative UI roundup?

Angelo zerr schrieb:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> The subject is very interesting but I believe that Eclipse E4 have
> intention to use EMF.
> I would like call about TK-UI for declarative UI but TK-UI use DOM and
> it seems that people prefer EMF than DOM.
>
> I would like just say too, that I'm refactoring TK-UI to use UFace
> <http://code.google.com/p/uface/>(where I'm contributing) which propose
> this project to Eclipse

Angelo is a committer not only contributor :-)

> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Incubator/UFacekit

The proposal is at: http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/ufacekit/

Tom

tom schindl                               leiter softwareentwicklung/CSO
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top