[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] EclipseCon 09 - Call for e4 submissions

Hi all,

This year's EclipseCon will have a dedicated track just for e4!  Submissions are open and there's only three weeks to go.

Just to get us thinking about this concretely, here's a sketch of some long talk subjects I thought we might see, based on the activity in this list:

State of e4
- General talk on the project, status

SWT BE

UI on the glass
- modelled UI
- CSS

UI plumbing
- 20 things
- dependency injection

Resources

Common Communication Framework

I'm sure you the e4 community have much better ideas.  And of course there's short talks, tutorials, posters and BOF's.  Let's get those proposals in!

Regards,
Kevin

PS: FYI, here are the dates of importance:
  • November 24th - 21 days to go Submission deadline; all proposals must be in.
  • December 16th - Tutorials, Long Talks, and Short Talks chosen.
  • January 19th - Submissions open for posters and BOFs

Back to the top