[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Moving to new Workbench model

Just a heads up that we are moving to a new model, thanks to the help of Marcelo Paternostro, and that the e4 demos are temporarily busted. At this point, the e4 photo demo app comes up again (but no menu or toolbar yet) if you manually load the new project "org.eclipse.e4.model.workbench".

To run the demos in their old (working) state please use the tag v20081031. I expect that the demos will be fully functional again in the next couple of days.

Thanks
Boris

Back to the top