[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Filling the vacuum

So what happened to all the activity on this list? It went from a regular 20 messages a day down to 1 yesterday and none today. Something is fishy here. It sounds like everyone got a day off and I didn’t get the memo. In the interest of filling the empty space and since this was mentioned earlier on this list, I’d like to draw people’s attention to the declaration of the Faceted Project Framework project [1]. The newsgroup [2] is live and is starting to get some traffic. Folks on this mailing list might be particularly interested in [3] where I answer the “why can’t we just extend natures” question. In any case, if you have questions about facets, are wondering if you have formed any misconceptions or already know that you want to get involved, jump on the newsgroup and fire away.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/fproj/

[2] http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.fproj

[3] http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=4&group=eclipse.fproj#4

Thanks for listening.

Oracle
Konstantin Komissarchik | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +1 425 201 1795 | Mobile: +1 206 898 0611
Oracle Eclipse Tooling
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 2100 | Bellevue, WA 98004

Back to the top