Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] GEF & E4

I know that GEF relies on more of the Java class library than we have made available in the SWT port to Flex.  In future, it might be possible to partition GEF, but that work would be much farther out, possibly around the time Eclipse 4.0 ships (which will be based on e4).

Stéphane Lizeray <slizeray@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/13/2008 11:48 AM

Please respond to
E4 developer list <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] GEF & E4

Hi all,

Since draw2d can run on the Flex platform, I was wondering whether we can already cross-compile GEF to the Flex platform and run a GEF example on the Flex platform?

eclipse-incubator-e4-dev mailing list
eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx