Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] How do we spell our project?

Kevin,

Let's say it's e4 unless it's at the start of a sentence.  As an analogy, itemis' name, like their logo, should generally be in lower case:
http://www.itemis.com/
But at the start of a sentence (or when title case applies), it's upper case.  E.g.,
Itemis develops efficient software solutions...
Why poll when you can ask for opinions on the committer mailing list. :-P

Kevin McGuire wrote:

A minor thing, but I can't figure out if we call ourselves "e4" or "E4".  I've seen both. I like the lower case, it just looks more, well, hip.  But then you can't start a sentence with "e4 will do some cool stuff".

Should we open a poll? :)

Kevin