[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] [resources] File system layer requirements

Hi all,

I had some thoughts about the Strawman proposal, and the file system
layer in particular.
Now that being said, it looks for me as if the necessary enhancements on the FS layer could even be done in the Eclipse 3.5 Stream (adding IFileStore#getCanonicalPath()).

Or am I missing any requirements on the FS Layer?

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm
.