[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Re: [platform-core-dev] E4 Resources 3-Oct-2008 Meeting Notes

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the notes. Regrettably, I was not able to attend, but I put the following comment on the wiki page:

Want both synchronous and asynchronous APIs
Comment from slewis: Please consider ECF filetransfer API <http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_API_Docs#File_Transfer_API> (or some extension) for asynchronous file transfer. Already being used by p2 for async file transfer. Can/could be extended/enhanced as needed.

Scott

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi all,
notes of today's E4/Resources meeting are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Resources/Meeting/3-Oct-2008
I'm sure I didn't catch all the names of attendees, and probably
missed some points.
*Please edit the Wiki to fix what I missed.* Thanks!
--
*Martin Oberhuber*, Senior Member of Technical Staff, *Wind River*
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm