Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Modelled UI change notification - live model

My initial code contribution already had this feature [1] so this is a
feature we are of course providing. It doesn't matter to us who is
changing the EMF-DOM (JavaScript, ....).

1) Yes
2) ASAP I already worked on it Eric and Boris have an example code which
   does a minimal thing of this. The key here is EMF-Databinding /
   JFace-Databinding which bridges the gap.
3) This reaction on those changes is a topic Eric, Boris and me
   discussed but we are not ready with the Model yet so this doesn't
   make sense. My point of view was a complete MVC implementation
   whereas Eric wants to keep the Class count down.
4)

Tom

[1]http://tom-eclipse-dev.blogspot.com/2008/05/radical-approach-to-explore-new-paths.html