[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 call today

My apologies for not sending out the meeting minutes from the last meeting. I have posted something at http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Meeting_Minutes/Status_20080904 but don't remember the last part of the discussion. I would be grateful for any corrections you could make on the wiki page.

The e4 project proposal is now online at http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/e4/ and the eclipse.e4 newsgroup has been created. Thanks to all who edited the wiki page, and for providing your bios.

Here are the topics for today's conf call (so far):

- status updates
- next step after project proposal: need Creation Review slides by Monday
- mentors for e4?

Boris

Back to the top