Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] psf, maps and all that stuff

In the "ui" subdirectory of the current e4 incubator component, we have a project "demos" that you can check out, containing psf files and shared launch configurations. I'd be happy to help you get set up, so that while doing it we can take notes to be put on the wiki.

As for map files, and a releng project, it is probably best to wait until October, when hopefully the e4 project will have been created. We'll also need builds, a download page, tests etc.

Boris