[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] invitation to bi-weekly call

I would like to set up a regular conference call for coordinating the e4 work. I propose a bi-weekly call, Thursdays at 11:00 Eastern time, starting August 7th. (The Eclipse Architecture Council call is also on Thursdays at 11:00 but for the next few months it interleaves nicely.)

Next call: Thursday August 7th, at 11:00 Eastern time (http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=8&day=7&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=188&p2=259&p3=224)
Call-in information to follow.

The call is open to anyone working on e4, or planning to work on e4.

As for the agenda, I would like to run the call similar to the weekly Eclipse arch call. I am volunteering to collect and broadcast status updates that get sent to me one day before the call. Please also include any topics that you would like to have discussed at the call. For those who don't know how the weekly Eclipse call works, it starts with a short round of status updates from all participants, followed by a discussion of the topics that were sent in. The call will be no longer than one hour, preferably shorter.

I have put a Google calendar on the e4 wiki page, here are direct links to HTTP and iCal versions:

HTTP - http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">
iCal -
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ctri5teoag0n87t2qu9bla8u3g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Boris