RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Some food for thought

Doesn't hurt to find out. This may not be significant for the Java
world. But for the C/C++ world, this is actually a significant
requirement and one that is obstructing adoption of Eclipse in our
world. As such, it is a higher priority for some than others. The beauty
of e4 is that it is giving us who have this as a higher priority a shot
at actually trying to solve it.

Doug.

Back to the top