From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Merks
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:32 PM
To: E4 developer list
Cc: E4 developer list; eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: EMF backed Workbench (Was Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev]
Initialdiscussion on the 'modelled' workbench UI)

Tom,

I've attached the Team Project Set file for ease of use as well as an Ecore
Tools class diagram (which needs from formatting attention, but I have a
meeting coming up):

(See attached file: e4.presentationmodel.psf)

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)

             Tom Schindl
             <tom.schindl@best
             solution.at>                                               To
             Sent by:                  E4 developer list
             eclipse-incubator         <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
             -e4-dev-bounces@e         rg>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/16/2008 01:05          Re: EMF backed Workbench (Was Re:
             PM                        [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Initial
                                       discussion on the 'modelled'
                                       workbench UI)
             Please respond to
             E4 developer list
             <eclipse-incubato
             r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

My current sources are now available in CVS under:

* e4-incubator/ui/org.eclipse.e4.presentationmodel.pure.emf
* e4-incubator/ui/org.eclipse.e4.presentationmodel.pure.emf.workbench

Tom