From: eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Boris
Bokowski
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 9:28 AM
To: E4 developer list
Subject: Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Agenda for the e4 Summit

Kim, I am open to changes like this. How about we wait a little and then
talk about consolidating work areas next week? At this point, I would
rather see more work areas in the hope that this makes it easier to
define them clearly.

Tom, I split "Driving Eclipse from other languages" into "Make it easy
to script Eclipse (e.g., expose DOMs)" and "Support for plug-ins
implemented in other languages (JavaScript, JRuby, Groovy, ...)". Does
this help?

Boris