[eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Agenda for the e4 Summit

The wiki page for the e4 summit (http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Summit) does
not contain an agenda yet, but we should come up with one soon.

Obviously, the agenda should reflect the work areas that people sign up
for.  Other than that, I am pretty open.  I have heard good things about
the CDT, Equinox, and p2 summits that were held in the past.  Do we have
people who attended those summits on this list?  From what I understand,
the format was essentially breakout sessions to work on particular topics,
with occasional plenary sessions to collect and discuss results from the
breakout sessions.  What aspects of this format worked well, and are there
any lessons you learned about the format etc. that we should know about to
make the e4 summit as productive as possible?

We should also discuss what kinds of results the summit should produce.
What I would like to see is:

- a list of work areas, with title and short description (what is in scope,
what is out of scope)
- for each work area, who has signed up for working on them, and who is
coordinating the work
- for each work area, a rough plan with plan items that cover the first
year of development (until Summer 2009)

Does this make sense?

Thanks
Boris